[Standards] Delayed Delivery for CSI and possibly SM

Daniel Gultsch daniel at gultsch.de
Tue May 30 21:33:10 UTC 2017

> (I'm open to adding a subelement to indicate that, but I can imagine
> that might cause problems). Instead, that reason is currently derived
> from the entity delaying.

I took me a while to fully understand and appreciate what you are
proposing here and I actually think that's the better approach.
This way we could - if we wanted to - even tell a CSI delay apart from
a SM delay.

That subelement could be in the namespace of the XEP that adds it.
I'm fairly certain that this shouldn't cause problems for any half way
decent implementation.

cheers
Daniel