[Standards] OMEMO Key Agreement

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Wed May 31 19:35:22 UTC 2017

On 31 May 2017 at 20:21, Daniel Gultsch <daniel at gultsch.de> wrote:
> is something that is preventing wider deployment. Sam already went
> forward and created a XEdDSA PoC implementation. And I believe anyone

I call bullshit.

He copy and pasted some code (and the comments!).

The fact he did this then submitted it to another project without
attribution and flouting the licensing is actually besides the point -
I have no idea in what parallel universe you can say that because
someone can copy and paste the code from one file to another this
means the spec is fine and anyone could knock out an implementation.

Dave.