[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: Styling

Daniel Gultsch daniel at gultsch.de
Mon Nov 6 20:53:48 UTC 2017

> And you have no indication of markup, so if I copy/paste some code for
> instance, some client will render it with markup,

I think it is possible to avoid those 'false positives' to some
degree. The limited amount of keywords and other rules (has to start
with whitespace, not interupted by newline) already work quite well.
If you come up with an example of a piece of code that will end up
being styled even though it is not supposed to we can maybe fix this
be slightly changing the rules.

cheers
Daniel