[Standards] 2017-11-08 XSF Council Minutes

Jonas Wielicki jonas at wielicki.name
Wed Nov 8 16:56:26 UTC 2017

On Mittwoch, 8. November 2017 17:49:26 CET JC Brand wrote:
> jonasw asks that the previously rejected ProtoXEP "Body Markup Hints" be
> reconsidered as a means to bridge the above two ProtoXEPs.
>
> https://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/bmh.html

Sorry, to correct: This is not what I said (or at least not what I meant to
say), and not what I hope BMH to be in this context.

I was proposing BMH as an opt-in mechanism for Styling, because Styling with
opt-in is essentially BMH with a specific markup.

It won’t play any role in bridgin Markup and Styling.

kind regards,
Jonas