[Standards] LAST CALL: XEP-0387 (XMPP Compliance Suites 2017)

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Wed Nov 15 16:20:40 UTC 2017

I appreciate all of the discussion around the component protocol. I'm
still pretty torn on which direction is right, but for now I've decided
that this isn't important enough to block progress on. I am going to
leave it in and ask the council for a vote (I already did actually,
sorry, sent this email late).

As soon as it's accepted (if it's accepted) I will start the 2019 suites
for acceptance next year and we can reevaluate and continue this
discussion then.

Thanks all!

—Sam