[Standards] XMPP Council Meeting tomorrow
dave at cridland.net
Tue Nov 28 17:53:27 UTC 2017
The XMPP Council will be holding it's first "business" meeting
tomorrow at 1600 UTC. While we organise the agenda on Trello at
https://trello.com/b/ww7zWMlI/xmpp-council-agenda, there's quite a few
old cards, so I'm proposing dedicating some of tomorrow's meeting to
having a quick check to see what's relevant and what's overtaken by
events. There are also three voting items, all advancements:
* Vote on moving XEP-0387 to Draft [Reboot voting from last session]
* Issue Last Call for XEP-0363 for advancement to Draft.
* Vote on deprecating XEP-0085 (Stream Initiation)
* ... and XEP-0096 (SI File Transfer).
* Trello clear-up (as much as we can in time).
Meetings are normally held every Wednesday at 1600 UTC in the
xmpp:council at muc.xmpp.org?join chatroom. Meetings are open, and anyone
(XSF Member or not) may attend, though only XMPP Council members may
vote. Relevant comments from the floor are welcomed. Items for the
agenda may be placed in Trello and/or submitted to me.
We would also welcome a volunteer to take minutes (please reply to
this message if you can take this on tomorrow).
(As Council Chair).
More information about the Standards