[Standards] XMPP Council Agenda 2018-04-04
dave at cridland.net
Tue Apr 3 16:21:33 UTC 2018
The XMPP Council will be holding it's regular meeting tomorrow (Wednesday)
at 1500 UTC. The agenda is collated from (in order of reliability):
* Github pull requests marked "Needs Council".
* Trello at https://trello.com/b/ww7zWMlI/xmpp-council-agenda
* Random mails from Standards List
* Random suggestions directly to me.
I (try to) send out the final agenda about 24 hours in advance.
Agenda as follows:
1) Role Call
2) I do hope Tedd Sterr is doing the minutes again
3) XEP-0050 (Outstanding issue about Execute)
4) Outstanding Votes
6) Next Meeting
Note that I'm aiming for 30 minutes.
Meetings are normally held every Wednesday at 1600 UTC in the
xmpp:council at muc.xmpp.org?join chatroom. Meetings are open, and anyone
(XSF Member or not) may attend, though only XMPP Council members may
vote. Relevant comments from the floor are welcomed.
We would also welcome a volunteer to take minutes (please - PLEASE - reply
this message if you can take this on).
(As Council Chair).
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Standards