[Standards] XMPP Council Minutes 2018-04-11

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Thu Apr 12 21:58:29 UTC 2018

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018, at 16:41, Christian Schudt wrote:
> here some implementation for XEP 131 and 141 because you said „doesn’t
> have enough implementation“.

In general I think "implementations" is meant to read "clients or applications", here. If something is implemented in a library (or several libraries), but then never used in a real client or application then we still can't really claim to have any experience with the protocol in a "real-world" scenario. I'm not sure there's anything official saying this has to be the case, but that's my take on what "implementations" means.

—Sam