[Standards] An Organised Lack of Agenda
teddsterr at outlook.com
Tue Apr 17 23:31:09 UTC 2018
As Dave is overtly busy, I'll make something up and you can all just go along with it...
The XMPP Council will be holding its regular meeting tomorrow (Wednesday) at 1500 UTC.
The agenda is collated from (in order of reliability):
* Github pull requests marked "Needs Council".
* Trello at https://trello.com/b/ww7zWMlI/xmpp-council-agenda
* Random mails from Standards List.
* Random suggestions directly to Chair.
1) Roll Call
2) Last Minute Agenda Bashing
3) Discuss XEP-0050 'Execute' Issue
4) Discuss Future Status of XEP-0138 Stream Compression (and 0229 by cascade) - https://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0138.html
5) Decide Next Actions on PR 577 - https://github.com/xsf/xeps/issues/577
6) Outstanding Votes - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AZ-Sna6OiRG--b-mJMKv3XXfrn3Nehm0kAtlyJvImL0/edit
8) Next Meeting
Expected duration: 30 minutes.
Meetings are normally held every Wednesday at 1500 UTC in the xmpp:council at muc.xmpp.org?join chatroom.
Meetings are open, and anyone (XSF Member or not) may attend, though only XMPP Council members may vote.
Relevant comments from the floor are welcomed.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Standards