[Standards] XEP-0369: MIX - About create a room/channel

Manuel Rubio manuel at altenwald.com
Mon Apr 23 08:29:37 UTC 2018

Hello,

I was reading today the create form for the room creation. I have
several doubts about that. First one, is it possible to include as many
owners as I want and they are supposed to be included in the channel or
only are intended to be owners when they join to the channel?

<iq from='hag66 at shakespeare.example/UUID-a1j/7533'
     id='lx09df27'
     to='mix.shakespeare.example'
     type='set'>
   <create channel='coven' xmlns='urn:xmpp:mix:1'>
      <x xmlns='jabber:x:data' type='submit'>
         <field var='FORM_TYPE' type='hidden'>
              <value>urn:xmpp:mix:1</value>
         </field>
         <field var='Owner'>
             <value>hecate at shakespeare.example</value>
             <value>greymalkin at shakespeare.example</value>
         </field>
         <field var='Messages Node Subscription'>
            <value>allowed</value>
          </field>
         <field var='JID Visibility'>
            <value>jid-mandatory-visible</value>
          </field>
          <field var='No Private Messages'>
             <value>true</value>
          </field>
          </x>
   </create>
</iq>

I this case hag66 at shakespeare.example is adding to hecate and greymalkin
as owners. Is intended "hag66" is the first owner and the others are
owners as well? are they forced to be included in the channel?

And, is it possible to add different fields? I understand (but it's not
clear) these fields belongs to the configuration node, is it possible to
add variables from information node like Name and Description?

Thanks.
Manuel Rubio.