[Standards] XEP-0369: MIX - About create a room/channel

Manuel Rubio manuel at altenwald.com
Wed Apr 25 19:39:08 UTC 2018

Hi,

I'm not sure if there are use cases where Owners and/or Administrators
can be on the lists without being Participants. In my opinion, these
roles should be subsets. The "Participants" list is the superset, the
"Administrators" list is a subset of "Participants" and "Owners" is a
subset of "Administrators" list.

In that way, it's easy to think that Owners should be Administrators and
Participants. And if it's needed to have always an Owner, it's difficult
to have inconsistencies and weird situations like Ralph says.

Kind regards.
Manuel Rubio.