[Standards] XMPP Council Minutes 2018-08-08

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Thu Aug 16 14:52:03 UTC 2018

On Thu, Aug 9, 2018, at 10:56, Tedd Sterr wrote:
> 4) PR #690 - XEP-0184: Make the schema require @id in <received/> -
> https://github.com/xsf/xeps/pull/690
> Kev: [on-list]
> Daniel: [on-list]
> Georg: -1 (the change makes the schema inconsistent with the text)
> Sam: [on-list]
> Dave: [pending]

I'm -1 on this change for the same reason as Georg.
However, after reading through it again, I think it's unlikely to cause issues if we change this to a MUST in the text (and the schema), and would be all for doing that without a namespace change.

Last pending vote will be coming "soon", hopefully before it expires next week. Sorry again for being behind, now that I'm back in Austin for at least a few days I'll try to catch up.

—Sam