[Standards] XEP Dependencies

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Thu Feb 22 15:15:04 UTC 2018

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018, at 09:13, Sam Whited wrote:
> It definitely gets huge and the default layout isn't always the best for
> larger ones; putting MIX through it was painful. It would be fun to have
> a little site render these though, maybe I'll try to throw something
> together at some point.

It just occured to me that I could also send an example; this is a site that parses Go packages from public git repos and renders their documentation, it will also use something similar to this and spit out a dependency tree, here's the one for my XMPP package:

https://godoc.org/mellium.im/xmpp?import-graph

—Sam