[Standards] What is the size limit of node and item ids in XEP-0060: Publish-Subscribe?

Timothée Jaussoin edhelas at movim.eu
Wed Feb 28 22:18:36 UTC 2018

Hi,

I came across a database limitation while implementing Pubsub in Movim.

I'd like to know if we have a limitation for the size of the node and items ids in Pubsub (like we have for the JIDs).
Also do we have some specific forbid characters, basically what is the format of such attributes?
If noting is already specificed I think that it would be wise to update the 0060 to do so.

Regards,

Timothée Jaussoin