[Standards] XMPP Council Minutes 2018-07-04

Matthew Wild mwild1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 09:01:54 UTC 2018

On 5 July 2018 at 06:52, Daniel Gultsch <daniel at gultsch.de> wrote:
>> Sorry, I appear to be having trouble accessing XSF rooms again and didn't notice that I had been disconnected. Since moving servers my automatic certificate renewal hasn't been working, so I assume that's the problem. I will try to fix it before next week.
>
> Me too. My cert is fine though. So is yours Sam.

I looked into this and there were a bunch of "stuck" s2s connections
to the server you guys are on. Not sure of the cause, but xmpp.org was
running a fairly old version of Prosody, so I upgraded to the latest
stable release. I'll keep an eye on it, but if you have any more
problems let me know.

Regards,
Matthew