[Standards] [XEP-0384] OMEMO: xml:lang + max_items

Philipp Hörist philipp at hoerist.com
Fri Jul 27 15:07:52 UTC 2018

>   but instead limit their queries to the newest item.

They cant, because thats an optional feature of the Server.

Its not about querying a ID, its about writing that the ID has to be set.
If you write MUST set "recent" as id, i think its a namespace bump, if you
dont write this, then you are in the same situation as now, it could be a
singleton Node, but also it couldnt.

Regards
Philipp