[Standards] [XEP-0384] OMEMO: xml:lang + max_items

Goffi goffi at goffi.org
Fri Jul 27 17:25:50 UTC 2018

Le vendredi 27 juillet 2018, 16:41:57 CEST Philipp Hörist a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Didnt know about that PEP sentence, i dont know any implementation that
> does this, but still if its possible we should limit 0384 to singleton
> Node usage, but to be honest so should every other XEP that depends on
> PEP.

Well XEP-0277 that we are using a lot in SàT and Movim is using multiple
items, not only the last one, so our implementations keeps all items. The
issue is not about notifications here, but the fact that updated items will
be pushed to new ones instead of replacing current one, and in the case of
OMEMO bundles, this can quickly grow.

Goffi