[Standards] Another proposal - Handling JIDs for MIX-CORE, MIX-PRESENCE and MIX-PAM

Daniel Gultsch daniel at gultsch.de
Sun Jun 3 07:29:13 UTC 2018

> (Nick and Bare JID).

I’m just on my way home from a very productive and interesting meetup
with designers and artists. And without knowledge of the current MIX
debate - just by analyzing the way Conversations currently implements
group chats / MUC - people very quickly challenged the need for having
per room nicks. And the very few arguments I was able to make in
defense of having nicks in groups chats are only valid for anonymous
groups.

Just wanting to put this out there…

cheers
Daniel