[Standards] Xabber for iOS alpha testing

Ненахов Андрей andrew.nenakhov at redsolution.ru
Tue Jun 5 14:50:27 UTC 2018

Hi. We're working on an iOS version of Xabber. Currently, it's mostly
stable - stopped crashing all the time on our devices - so we might invite
a bunch of testers who are capable to describe how to reproduce encountered
bugs. Main supported XEPs are Carbons and MAM, also, push notifications.
Interface for now is very barebones, we're interested in perfecting stable
connection, reconnection and push notifications performance.

If someone is interested in alpha-testing, email me pls, I'll send an
invite to TestFlight <https://developer.apple.com/testflight/>. (service
for pre-App Store delivery of applications). Main requirement: your server
should support XEP-0357. iOS messaging totally doesn't work without push
notifications. :(

--
Ненахов Андрей
Директор ООО "Редсолюшн" (Челябинск)