[Standards] XMPP Council Agenda 2018-06-06
dave at cridland.net
Tue Jun 5 21:38:58 UTC 2018
The XMPP Council will be holding it's regular meeting tomorrow (Wednesday)
at 1500 UTC. The agenda is collated from (in order of reliability):
* Github pull requests marked "Needs Council".
* Trello at https://trello.com/b/ww7zWMlI/xmpp-council-agenda
* Random mails from Standards List
* Random suggestions directly to me.
I (try to) send out the final agenda about 24 hours in advance.
Agenda as follows:
1) Roll Call [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roll_Call_(Hank_Mobley_album)]
2) Isn't it nice that Tedd Sterr does the minutes?
3) Proposed XMPP Extension: OMEMO Media sharing
Title: OMEMO Media sharing
An informal way of sharing media files despite limitations in the
4) Proposed XMPP Extension: Ephemeral Messages
Title: Ephemeral Messages
This specification defines a protocol to send ephemeral messages over
XMPP and synchronize timer value setting across devices.
5) Outstanding Votes
6) AOB [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abom_language]
7) Next Meeting
Note that I'm aiming for 30 minutes.
Meetings are normally held every Wednesday at 1500 UTC in the
xmpp:council at muc.xmpp.org?join chatroom. Meetings are open, and anyone
(XSF Member or not) may attend, though only XMPP Council members may
vote. Relevant comments from the floor are welcomed.
(As Council Chair).
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Standards