[Standards] Network IO best practices

Cramer, E.R. (Eelco) Eelco.Cramer at tno.nl
Mon Jun 11 09:14:46 UTC 2018

I’m also working on a project involving Go and XMPP but I’m creating a server component (XEP-0114). I’m reusing most of this project https://github.com/sheenobu/go-xco but I forked a fork of that project that adds some features (like asynchronous sending and receiving of messages). It works quite well for me and it might be helpful to you.

Goodluck,
Eelco