[Standards] xep-0313 missing features

Lazar Otasevic redhotbits at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 17:37:32 UTC 2018

Phillip,

I feel like we dont entirely understand each other. Are you sure you did
read and understood my post?

Getting array of ids gives you the order because ids should come in the
order respective messages are archived, and getting content is an extra
step above, unrelated to order. Content should be fetched by giving ANY set
of ids, like SQL SELECT...IN

Where in my statements you see that I don't treat ids as opaque?

Regards