[Standards] OBSOLETED: XEP-0071 (XHTML-IM)

Goffi goffi at goffi.org
Thu Mar 8 09:57:57 UTC 2018

Le mercredi 7 mars 2018, 19:21:45 CET Kozlov Konstantin a écrit :

> Thank you for your reply. Yes, I know about those two. As for XEP-0394, I
> feel so bad the XEP idea, so I don't even want to discuss the XEP
> itself.

Out of curiousity, what do you dislike in this XEP? I actually find the idea
really good, it's a clean separation between content and style, which means
that there is not need to send a text version as we have too with XHTML-IM.
XEP-0393 on the other hand is totally mixing style and content, that's why
I really dislike it.

Goffi