[Standards] Private Data storage discrepancy

Timothée Jaussoin edhelas at movim.eu
Fri Mar 16 11:32:57 UTC 2018

Hi Guus,

Thanks for the work on Bookmarks :) Indeed that was, I think, a mistake.
On my side I followed the structure of the 0048 (https://github.com/movim/moxl/blob/master/src/Moxl/Stanza/Bookmark.php#L30) which, I
think is more logical (the storage:bookmarks namespace is defined with this <storage> wrapper).

Regards,

Tim