[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: Bookmarks 2 (This Time it's Serious)

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Sun Mar 18 15:25:50 UTC 2018

Looks great, thanks Dave and JC!

The only feedback I'd like to give is that the password field should be removed. If use of the password field is not recommended, why have it? It seems perfectly fine to say that you can't autojoin password protected MUCs without a prompt or that individual clients must store the password (so you'd have to log in once on each client the first time it fetches the bookmarks and joins the room).

—Sam