[Standards] Update to MIX 0.9.7

Steve Kille steve.kille at isode.com
Thu May 10 10:46:10 UTC 2018

> MUC and PubSub often are used as excuse to write another big bloated XEP.
> Peter Waher also referred to them when he was faced with the same criticism.
> MUC and PubSub really can not be used as precedent for good specifications,
> they are prime examples of what is wrong with the one big monolithic
> specification approach. (PubSub in particular).
[Steve Kille]

Aiming for small and modular is surely a good thing.   I don't think anyone disagrees with this.

Sometimes the nature of problems does not lend itself to short specification.    The basic PubSub and MIX concepts are simple.   However, there is a lot of devil in a lot of details that needs to be addressed.     Ending large is not a goal, but is often a consequence of addressing real world problems.

Steve