[Standards] Maintaining a list of ongoing conversations

Michal Piotrowski michal.piotrowski at erlang-solutions.com
Mon May 14 11:18:56 UTC 2018

Hi JC,

This the topic I raised during last XMPP Summit in Brussels.
I though I could create a protXEP about this, but I was too busy with
commercial assignments.

In MongooseIM we have such "inbox" almost implemented and delivered to one
of our customers.
The code which will soon be merged with MongooseIM's master branch is here:
https://github.com/esl/MongooseIM/pull/1783/
Short examples are shown on
https://github.com/esl/MongooseIM/blob/inbox/doc/modules/mod_inbox.md#example-request

I know this is far from a protoXEP and is not based on PEP. I think this is
good starting point for further discussion which we are open to!

Best regards
Michal Piotrowski
michal.piotrowski at erlang-solutions.com