[Standards] Table to clarify MIX optional/mandatory

Steve Kille steve.kille at isode.com
Thu May 24 09:10:43 UTC 2018

Change made and PR pushed.    I'm sharing the new table, as I think it might be interesting to the list

Steve

The following table shows which of these specification is mandatory or optional for a MIX server, a server supporting MIX users, a general purpose end user client, and a client providing MIX channel administration.

Table 1: Optional/Mandatory Status of the MIX Specifications

Specification

MIX Server

Server supporting MIX Clients

End User MIX Client