[Standards] Presence Handling

Manuel Rubio manuel at altenwald.com
Fri May 25 10:24:31 UTC 2018

Hi Steve,

maybe you can add a only one request to retrieve the last activity for
each participant in the list. This way, you can get the whole list of
participants, if they are active (online) and which time was last time
they were active.

It could be considered as a brief of the presence requests, like history
for presences or something similar.

Kind regards.
Manuel Rubio.