[Standards] XMPP Council Agenda 2018-05-30
dave at cridland.net
Wed May 30 13:51:58 UTC 2018
The XMPP Council will be holding it's regular meeting today (Wednesday) at
1500 UTC. The agenda is collated from (in order of reliability):
* Github pull requests marked "Needs Council".
* Trello at https://trello.com/b/ww7zWMlI/xmpp-council-agenda
* Random mails from Standards List
* Random suggestions directly to me.
I (try to) send out the final agenda about 24 hours in advance.
Agenda as follows:
1) Roll Call [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roll_Call]
2) Isn't it nice that Tedd Sterr does the minutes?
3) Proposed XMPP Extension: Terms of Services
Title: Terms of Services
This specification provides an in-band, unauthenticated way to request
the Terms of Service of an XMPP service.
5) Next Meeting
Note that I'm aiming for 30 minutes.
Meetings are normally held every Wednesday at 1500 UTC in the
xmpp:council at muc.xmpp.org?join chatroom. Meetings are open, and anyone
(XSF Member or not) may attend, though only XMPP Council members may
vote. Relevant comments from the floor are welcomed.
(As Council Chair).
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Standards