[Standards] XMPP Council Minutes 2018-11-14

Georg Lukas georg at op-co.de
Fri Nov 16 13:13:53 UTC 2018

below is one vote change and one minor remark. Other pending votes will
be made later.

* Tedd Sterr <teddsterr at outlook.com> [2018-11-15 20:41]:
> 3) Advance XEP-0357 (Push Notifications) to DRAFT - https://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0357.html
>
> 4) Advance XEP-0359 (Unique and Stable Stanza IDs) to DRAFT - https://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0359.html
> Georg thinks the current status quo of hard-coding "you have a new message" into the server module is non-ideal; has submitted some feedback and would like to see it addressed, but won't block on that basis.

As Kev correctly assumed, this statement relates to 0357, I just wasn't
fast enough to finish typing before the Agenda advanced.

> Georg: +0 (+1 if above feedback is properly addressed)

After re-reading, I changed my mind to -1 until this is addressed:
https://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/standards/2018-November/035455.html

Georg