[Standards] XEP-0308: LMC of a previous correction

Ненахов Андрей andrew.nenakhov at redsolution.ru
Sat Nov 17 17:45:40 UTC 2018

I tend to think that title of this XEP is misleading and that any message
should be possible to correct.

Also, I'd rather use the original message ID, because the replaced message
should be stored on original message place in history (with a timestamp of
original message, though possibly amended with correction time). Using id
of last correction would require to fetch all subsequent messages from
archive to get to the original one and it's place in history. This is bad,
especially for clients that could have been offline for some time and would
have to do excessive work digging up message archive.