[Standards] LAST CALL: XEP-0359 (Unique and Stable Stanza IDs)

Ненахов Андрей andrew.nenakhov at redsolution.ru
Mon Nov 26 12:09:26 UTC 2018

пн, 26 нояб. 2018 г. в 17:02, Dave Cridland <dave at cridland.net>:
>> Yes, so? Anyway we're discussing a XEP for Unique and Stable Stanza
>> ID, and we like it as it currently is, precisely because we can count
>> on origin-id being unique.
> Why do you think that?

Because it's written in XEP-0359. If a client conforms to it, it is
kinda likely that origin-ids will be unique within scope. If not,
well, our server will not break, but behavior will be unpredictable.
But it's user's problems if he uses a client with broken
implementation of unique IDs, no?

Ненахов Андрей
Директор ООО "Редсолюшн" (Челябинск)
(351) 750-50-04