[Standards] XMPP Council Minutes 2018-10-03

Georg Lukas georg at op-co.de
Wed Oct 10 12:21:35 UTC 2018

* Tedd Sterr <teddsterr at outlook.com> [2018-10-05 22:13]:
> 3a) Proposed XMPP Extension: Bookmarks Conversion - https://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/bookmarks-conversion.html

+1

This is a good thing™.

There are some minor orthographical errors and §4 is not really clear.

I wonder if there are any clients that support both 0049 and 0163, and
we should add some heuristic to this XEP, along the lines of "after a
client requested bookmarks via 0163, the server SHOULD NOT provide the
same bookmarks via 0049".

> 4) Outstanding Votes

It would be awesome to get the Spreadsheet of Doom up-to-date again.
Maybe we can empower some folks from the Editor team to edit it?

Georg