[Standards] XEP-0191 leads to stale presence?

Philipp Hörist philipp at hoerist.com
Fri Jun 21 21:10:52 UTC 2019

I think you misunderstood what Kim meant.

Its about unblocking, so you are obviously again interested in presence,
the XEP does not mention the client or server should send a probe because
the presence is stale

regards
Philipp

Am Fr., 21. Juni 2019 um 22:57 Uhr schrieb Tedd Sterr <teddsterr at outlook.com