[Standards] A Short Note about "Tedd Sterr"

Tedd Sterr teddsterr at outlook.com
Tue Nov 26 00:18:31 UTC 2019

I saw the title and started wondering "oh no, what have I been accused of?"

I'm glad what I do is useful and appreciated; I like to help make things happen, as I'm sure others do too, so I hope we can all continue doing that.

I'm less sure that I should be singled out - others do much more, and many more do great work as their time allows. Maybe we can all thank everyone else for what they contribute; we each provide something for the others to build on, and despite the arguments and endless bikeshedding, we produce something that's beneficial for everyone - great work everybody!

Let's do more cool stuff.