[Standards] Council Voting Summary 2019-10-22

Kevin Smith kevin.smith at isode.com
Wed Oct 30 22:52:35 UTC 2019

On 23 Oct 2019, at 15:25, Tedd Sterr <teddsterr at outlook.com> wrote:
> Advance to Draft: XEP-0292 (vCard4 Over XMPP) - https://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0292.html
> Dave: [pending]
> Georg: [on-list]
> Jonas: [on-list]
> Kev: [on-list] (feels like we've done this already)
> Link: [on-list] (will have to gather data about has been done and what should be done)

Sorry to do this, but ISTM there’s unresolved feedback on list about https://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0292.html#contacts-storage ’s "SHOULD NOT include an ItemID, so that the pubsub service can assign those identifiers”. So I’m -1 on the basis that I don’t see a resolution to that (can easily change my vote if I’ve missed it).

/K