[Standards] Message Attaching, Fastening, References

Ralph Meijer ralphm at ik.nu
Mon Sep 9 12:31:27 UTC 2019

Hi,

With recent discussions on Message Attachments, Message Fastening,
References, SIMS, edits (LMC, but any message) and Reactions, I took
(quite) some time to write up a post [1] showing how they all could fit
together. Lots of examples, and how they could be rendered.

I took the liberty to make some changes here and there (and use
urn:example: namespaces where I did) based on previous discussions and
suggestions. It is not at all meant to be the final word in this space.

Please discuss.

[1] <https://ralphm.net/blog/2019/09/09/fastening>

--
ralphm