[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: Message Moderation

Maxime Buquet pep at bouah.net
Wed Sep 25 21:55:23 UTC 2019

On 2019/09/25, Maxime Buquet wrote:

> Title: Message Moderation
> Abstract:
> This specification defines a method for groupchat moderators to moderate
> messages.

> The Council will decide in the next two weeks whether to accept this
> proposal as an official XEP.

Two small things I noticed:

§3.1, "Only then, does groupchat the service respond with an IQ result
stanza."

Is "Only then" really necessary? Do we need to worry about the order
these stanza are sent?

§9, Schema. I know this is still a protoXEP, and schema are
non-normatives, so I'll forgive you. I just wanted to point it out that
it's not matching the XEP very much :P

--
Maxime “pep” Buquet