[Standards] MIX Join: JID or ID?

Paul Schaub vanitasvitae at fsfe.org
Thu Apr 2 19:37:33 UTC 2020

Hi Andrzej and list,

I re-read the git history of MIX and decided that the jid attribute in
the examples of MIX-PAM is probably a remnant from 2018. Back then the
"Proxy Jid" attribute was replaced by the concept of Stable Participant
IDs in MIX-CORE.

I created https://github.com/xsf/xeps/pull/919 that changes the examples
of MIX-PAM accordingly.

Happy Hacking!