[Standards] Registrar: disco-categories: Add 'telegram' gateway type

Maxime Buquet pep at bouah.net
Sun Apr 5 16:44:42 UTC 2020

On 2020/04/04, Linus Jahn wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I opened a pull request more than 1.5 years ago and received a +1 from stpeter,
> but no further interaction. The pull request was not merged.
>
> The pull request can be found here:
> https://github.com/xsf/registrar/pull/30
>
> Can I do something to speed up this? Is writing a mail here the correct way?
>
> Thanks in advance,

Hey Linus,

Sorry for the lack of response on this issue.
For some reason I entirely missed this. I'm now subscribing to this
repo.

This is editor realm. The registry has been somewhat "off" for a long
time now. I don't know the details but I believe not easy to update
because something something infrastructure.

As you can see in the xsf/xeps repo[0] some PRs are also blocking on
this.

I hope iteam gets to have a look at this soon.

[0]: https://github.com/xsf/xeps/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22Needs+Registry%22

--
Maxime “pep” Buquet