[Standards] Call for XEPs to Adavance in the Process

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Sat Apr 18 19:29:32 UTC 2020

I'd still like to see a last call on XEP-0393: Message Styling [1]. It
hasn't been around that long and I don't necessarily expect it to
advance, but it would be very helpful to try and gather feedback.

Another one I thought of earlier: I was going to cite XEP-0414:
Cryptographic Hash Function Recommendations for XMPP [2] in something
today and had opinions about some of the recommendations. A last call
might be a good way to get a discussion going and see if changes need to
be made, or if it's just me.

Please consider issuing a last call for these two; thanks!

—Sam

[1]: https://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0393.html
[2]: https://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0414.html