[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: Best practices for password hashing and storage

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Tue Apr 21 13:47:58 UTC 2020

I'd like to quickly note that since submitting this I have written an
internationalization considerations section that clarifies how and why
the OpaqueString profile of PRECIS is applied to passwords on clients
and servers. I'm holding off on submitting it until after the council
votes on this protoxep, but just in case anyone was going to provide
feedback I wanted to let you know that this exists already.

—Sam