[Standards] LAST CALL: XEP-0352 (Client State Indication)
XEP Editor Pipeline
xep-editor-pipeline at zombofant.net
Tue Aug 4 16:05:22 UTC 2020
This message constitutes notice of a Last Call for comments on
Title: Client State Indication
This document defines a way for the client to indicate its
This Last Call begins today and shall end at the close of business on
Please consider the following questions during this Last Call and send
your feedback to the standards at xmpp.org discussion list:
1. Is this specification needed to fill gaps in the XMPP protocol
stack or to clarify an existing protocol?
2. Does the specification solve the problem stated in the introduction
3. Do you plan to implement this specification in your code? If not,
4. Do you have any security concerns related to this specification?
5. Is the specification accurate and clearly written?
Your feedback is appreciated!
More information about the Standards