[Standards] Council Minutes 2020-12-02

Melvin Keskin melvo at olomono.de
Tue Dec 15 14:12:50 UTC 2020

Hi Zash,

I used "OOK" as an abbreviation for "only one key".
You can find it here:

https://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/automatic-trust-management.html#use-cases

> If the encryption protocol used with ATM involves only one key for
> all endpoints of the same identity, only the use cases for
> authenticating and distrusting keys of a contact's endpoint are
> relevant. Those use cases are marked with OOK for only one key.

If you use ATM e.g. with OpenPGP for XMPP and each chat partner has
only on key for all own devices, you would only need to implement the
"OOK" use cases.