[Standards] Council Minutes 2020-12-09

Kim Alvefur zash at zash.se
Tue Dec 22 16:18:29 UTC 2020

On Tue, Dec 22, 2020 at 03:17:04PM +0000, Sam Whited wrote:
>I'm not actually sure what this means, do you have more specific
>feedback about the XEP that I can fix? Thanks!

Mostly that I had trouble understanding who was sending what in the
various examples. I'm sure this can be fixed during Experimental.

This should be taken in the context of how every time I look at
Dialback, I get everything backwards and end up confused.

I intend to follow up with some questions later.

--
Kim "Zash" Alvefur