[Standards] LAST CALL: XEP-0402 (Bookmarks 2 (This Time it's Serious))

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Mon Feb 3 17:34:44 UTC 2020

Very quick note: I've picked up an entertaining virus while at FOSDEM -
hopefully not *that* coronavirus - so I'm not thinking clear enough to
respond to the comments here but I am reading them.

At the moment, I don't think there's anything I find myself moved to argue
against; Maxime's point about autojoin is interesting but I'm not entirely
sure that Inbox works (well) with '45 at all at the moment.

Dave.