[Standards] OMEMO:2 Spec Sprint

Paul Schaub vanitasvitae at fsfe.org
Thu Feb 6 12:46:36 UTC 2020

Hello everyone!

I'm pleased to announce that we have a date and location for the Spint!
The OMEMO Spec Sprint will be held at the weekend of the 7th and 8th of
march in Düsseldorf!

The local Chaos Dorf is kindly hosting us during that time.

Link to the Wiki: https://wiki.xmpp.org/web/Sprints/2020_March_Duesseldorf
If you plan to attend, please add your name to the list of participants
in the wiki!

Please note, that in-depth knowledge of the OMEMO protocol and/or
implementation experience is expected/desired.

Happy Hacking!