[Standards] LAST CALL: XEP-0398 (User Avatar to vCard-Based Avatars Conversion)
Jonas Schäfer (XSF Editor)
jonas at wielicki.name
Wed Feb 12 16:22:49 UTC 2020
This message constitutes notice of a Last Call for comments on
Title: User Avatar to vCard-Based Avatars Conversion
This specification describes a method for using PEP based avatars and
vCard based avatars in parallel by having the user’s server do a
conversion between the two.
This Last Call begins today and shall end at the close of business on
Please consider the following questions during this Last Call and send
your feedback to the standards at xmpp.org discussion list:
1. Is this specification needed to fill gaps in the XMPP protocol
stack or to clarify an existing protocol?
2. Does the specification solve the problem stated in the introduction
3. Do you plan to implement this specification in your code? If not,
4. Do you have any security concerns related to this specification?
5. Is the specification accurate and clearly written?
Your feedback is appreciated!
More information about the Standards