[Standards] Mellium XMPP Chat Room

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Mon Feb 24 18:54:04 UTC 2020

Hi all,

Some of you may be familiar with the Mellium XMPP library [1] for Go
that I maintain. I've been trying to spend the last few weekends
flushing out some unsolved problems and implementing more common XEPs
and in doing so have generated some chatter about development of the
library and how things should be done.

To facilitate this, I've created a new chat room for the project; I hope
some of you will join us, even if it's just to idle. I'd love to get
your opinions and thoughts on how the library should be developed and
what extensions you'd like to see:

- xmpp:mellium at conference.samwhited.com?join
- https://conversations.im/j/mellium@conference.samwhited.com

Thanks,